Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ming makes cupcakes..

I stumbled upon this website the other day and the first thing that comes into mind is.. seriously who has this much time to bake like this? i mean i am a full time working mom that has just enough time to myself to take a shower and brush my teeth--and that's about it!! The other hours are dedicated to my family, my house, and my employer..its insane! But besides that thought it made me want to make the time to try some of these beauties. I love to cook-- just getting starting loving to bake. Baking is a little too precis for me. I love the freedom of cooking, it is a major release for me stress wise!! But anyways, There are 33 amazingly gorgeous cupcakes recipes listed here. Check em out i was blown away. I think the Mango cupcakes w/ coconut buttercream are the first on my list..yum http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com






No comments: