Wednesday, June 9, 2010

finally

Finally Beau and i have found something we really like to do as a team. I mean we do everything together but as far as hobby wise we are not on the same page. HE is probably the most athletic person i know.. me not so much! I can barely ride a bike-- For reals yo!! He is an AMAzing at soccer, snowboarding, Golfing, ect whatever he tries he masters. I love being there to watch him but really wanted to find a new hobby for myself. Well the other day i got a wild hair to start refurbishing old furniture.. well i told beau about it and he was totally on board with me. First project.. our hand me down hutch in our kitchen. I have hated this thing for years, i mean every day i glance at this thing with hatred.Soo of course that was my first choice. We both decided on red for the color and a chocolate brown for an accent. It turned out to be an all day thing but we are soo not dissapointed it turned out wayyy cute... and both of us are hooked, we have already made lists of our next projects!!


I'm pissed i didn't get a before picture but u can see that sucker a little in this picture.

Kinda crappy pics but you get the idea, i was kinda toying with the deco also- its different now but i love it! It just adds so much more to the room, im excited to try more stuff!!

No comments: