Sunday, May 16, 2010

ALL BOY

My Griggsy is ALL BOY all the time. He loves TRUCKS, TRAINS, MOTORCYCLES, CARS!! Those are his obsessions right now oh yeah and any kind of ball :) By the way he's totally fearless too, i spend half of my time chasing him around making sure he is not jumping off of something!! I love it though he cracks me up the way he just ADMIRES cars driving by- especially TRUCKs he'll say oooh look at that BIG TRUCK!! He can just do that for hrs, love my boy :) Heres a few of him lately..

Beau gave him a sleave, he loves fake tattoos :)


Yeah i found him butt A naked the other day- when i asked him what he was doing he said--LOOKING AT BUGS!! well duh i guess


trains, trains, trains


swinging with his friends kirra and mariah

2 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

He is seriously so damn cute and I love lil Griggsy's dance moves too! His sleeve of tatoo's was hilarious... and I can't believe his butt naked pic of him looking at bugs - such a BOY for sure! Can't wait until I have my own boy to adore :)

The Jones said...

Candice, he is so funny! Love that Beau gave him a sleeve of tatoos, Griggs was probably so proud of that sleeve :) You 3 make the cutest family for sure...ps. miss you and hope ALL is well