Sunday, June 20, 2010

.......

So its a sunday night... and my house is sooo quiet! Beau took griggsy to st. george to visit his family until tuesday.. I had to work so im here.... and i really miss my boys. I am trying to take full advantage, don't get me wrong, quiet candice time is amazing but I am missing them. I am missing griggsy's latest obsession with the little rascals and him saying OH TAE! every five minutes or singing the pickle song. As much as it gets old watching that movie twice a day, i miss snuggles with him as we do watch it. As a mom you spend soo much of your time taking care of every one and everything. Well u get neglected a lot in that process, i can't tell you how many times i just with for a lonnnnng hot shower with no bangs on the door or yells for momma where are you? How many times i just want to sit and watch the hills uninterrupted without griggsy on my lap talking the whole time :) Being a mom is hard.. we all know it is but besides that it is the whole reason i work so hard and the reason i get up in the morning. My baby and my family is my life. and a quiet house is my old life..

No comments: