Monday, May 3, 2010

Maui

So We are still in maui at beau's dad house, and tomorrow is our last day.. Real life is sneaking up on us. We have had a really great time so far, i mean who wouldn't but this time we have just been HITTING THE BEACH!! Every day all day and i can't be happier about my tan and all the amazing days we have had here. Last year was amazing but this year has been way sunnier!! Griggs loves the beach, hates the water but he has had a great time hanging with Grandpa McNEeley and Uncle Gray. Beaus brother has been here also so it is nice to spend some time with him also. We have gone snorkeling lots this year and i am getting way more comfortable out there, i love it so much but i still get freaked out sometimes thinking about jaws sneaking up on me.. I also took Griggsy to the Aquarium, just me and him :) HE was in love with all the fish!! Its all he talked about, so im glad i could take him. I also got to hit up the Paia fish market, i saw this place on food network on the show best thing i ever ate. Well i was not dissapointed, i bugged everyone to go the whole trip :) Well just wanted to share a little of our trip so far, more pics to come. Aloha-- Now im going to go enjoy this day







1 comment:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

I'm so jealous!!! It looks absolutely beautiful! I've never been to Hawaii before but definitely want to go SOON ;)