Sunday, May 9, 2010

For the moms

I love being a mom, it is the most important and fufilling job in the world. Griggsy has completely changed my way of thinking and i feel really proud to be his mom. I think about what kind of person i want him to be when he is an adult and i will do everything i can to make sure his dreams come true. I do this and am so grateful for the beautiful, Strong, intelligent women i have in my life. My mom is amazing and will do anything at the drop of a hat for her kids. Don't you ever mess with one of us either cause she will get you :) I love you madre, you rule and i really wish i could have spent the day with you!! I woke up to a sparkling clean house courtesy of my husband and i love that he let me boss him around all day and he just says, its your day honey do what you want!! I took full advantage believe you me :) But it was really a chill day we took G to the union station to look at the trains, everything is TRAINS TRAINS TRAINS!! ha he loves them and kept pointing to them and saying "look at that train!" or "BIG TRAINS!" hes so cute and he had a blast. Then we headed to my uncle daves to celebrate mom day with a bbq, yum so much good food im still full. Now both my boys are sleeping and looking forward to a relaxing night..maybe one last request, a foot rub for this hard working mom!!











No comments: