Tuesday, December 2, 2008

9 months old

WEll first off, Griggsy is 9 months old today! Holy crap i can't believe it. He is going to walk so soon. He says Momma and dadda now, plays patty cake, and is into EVERYTHING!! He is hilarious he is always imitating everything we do now. Like i even notice him scuzzing us off sometimes, or imitating my high pitched laugh!! He is too funny! We got his pictures taken yesterday for christmas and him turning 9 months. He was so funny he just kept crawling towards the photographer trying to play with her, but we got a lot of cute smiles. The christmas pictures had too many props for him to focus so i don't know how those will turn out!! But everyone will get the pics once i get them in. I know im a total blog slacker this last couple weeks. But my camera broke and i haven't got many pictures.

2 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

I can't even imagine how fast the months would go by when you're busy with a little baby! ;o) But I bet those pics are going to be SOOOO dang adorable... I can't wait to see them. ;o)

Kat said...

yay! You finally updated! I can't believe he's already 9 months. Seems like just yesterday you BROKE the big news you were preggo!