Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tag

8THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT
Griggs
Beau
My Family
Friends
Being a good mom
Being a more positive person
Finishing School
Happiness

8 WORDS/PHRASES I SAY OFTEN...
"I was just saying"
"I love you"
"NO Griggs"
"Whatever"
"I'm so tired"
"What can i help you with"
" What should i make for dinner"
"Hello"


8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
Travel the world
Buy a house
Be a stay at home mom--For a minute (just to see)
Learn how to sew
Slow down and enjoy life
Have another baby
Get into kick ass shape
Watch my kids grow up


8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE PAST...
Always think positive!!!
Family will always be there, no matter what!
Never be jealous of people, be happy for them and work to achieve what you want in life.
Being a good person is far better than any materialistic item
Don't judge others
Cherish the time you have with people you love
ALways say i love you, even if you are mad
Hard work does pay off

8 PLACES I WANT TO SEE...
India
Hawaii
Bali
Pyramids
Louvre
Machu Pichu
Rome

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT/NEED...
MOre time with griggs
Vacation!
More money
A new car
Warmer weather
Family to always be safe
Sushi
A day at the spa would be nice :)

8 PEOPLE I TAG...
Anyone that want to do it :)

3 comments:

Our family said...

Hey I just noticed that I never invited you to view my blog. If you want to see it email me alansarahkm@msn.com. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Kat said...

I really loved this......you're such a positive person. It's like you radiate optimism. No joke. Miss being able to see you all the time with your good attitude.

Ashley ;o) said...

You really are such an awesome person Candice... and you have such a great outlook on life. I love all those things that you wrote... they are so TRUE! ;o)

And I hope you had a VERY Merry Christmas... and now a Happy New Year! ;o)