Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twenty Nine

My Beau turned 29 on March 18th and you know what that means, im next!! I thought since it was our last year in our twenties i should put a little shin dig together for my babe. It is the day after St. Patty's day so usually we always just went out then, but now with a litle man in the house its not so easy to do that. So Friday night i got a group together and went to Rickenbackers, yum. I love that place. We had a really great dinner than a few of us went out after for a few cocktails. I didn't bring my camera??? But i did steal some from a friend :) It was way fun and a great way to spend his bday. I decided to get Beau this golf club he has been eyeing/talking about for some time, too bad he hasn't got to use it yet!! Every year i get him an ice cream cake (The rolled kind) His favorite and usually he eats the whole thing himself, this year G gave him some help :)








1 comment:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

You are such a loving momma and wifey!