Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tres











Well i have been a slacker, but i wanted to do a post about my baby boy. Well i can't really call him a baby he is 3 years old!! We had an awesome party for him the weekend before his real bday with the fam. He was sooo excited to have everyone there for his party. I wish i had a camera on him when he walked upstairs and seen all his cool bday decorations!! Griggsy is obsessed with the show WOW WOW WUBBZY, we seriously watch it everyday. So i took on the task to make him a wubbzy cake. I was so stressed but it came out cute and he loved it so thats all that matters right?? ON his actual BDay i took off the day along with my sis who shares the same march 2nd bday. We spent the day Playing at the gateway, getting some yummy CPK, and making a trip to Build A Bear. My mom gave g some money also so we took him to TOYS-R-US also and let him wander and pick out a gift. He had a blast and i loved spending the day with my two favorite peeps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY!! You are my life and i love you to the moon... and back!!

1 comment:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

How much fun! He is such a stud muffin and you can tell you all love him so much.. cute, cute!