Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

This Christmas was probably the best i've ever had. I have to admit i am usually a grinch but it is almost impossible not to love christmas with a 2 year old in the house. My Griggsy was so excited and just LOVED santa. He had to wait in line all by himself and went right up to him and said he wanted Stinky the Garbage truck....Oh stinky was all i heard about for 2 months!!

CHristmas Day came, I didn't go to bed till 2am then was up at 6am!! I was so excited to have Griggsy open his presents. He got spoiled, we all did actually!! Beau Got me a sewing machine which i am SOOO excited for!! Beaus Madre and Brother in law came down from St. George to visit also. It was really great to have them stay with us. Anyways just a few pics from the holidays



No comments: