Monday, March 8, 2010

It's about time

FINALLY!!! One year after getting hitched, i changed my name!! I'm pretty ridiculous, i know this... and the sad part is the only reason i changed it now was because i lost my drivers license..so i had no choice.Well It ended up being pretty painless, i had to spend the majority of the time at the federal building but was in and out of the dmv and the bank! Woo hoo i feel accomplished today that has been on my To Do list for quite some time. Now all i gotta do is get use to Writing McNeeley..I've already written Griggs ALL DAY!! And btw why must every single id picture i take look absolutely RIDICULOUS!! I tried so hard to just have a plain expression.. well she ask me a question the BAM took my pic. So much for a cute picture :)

1 comment:

The Jones said...

bahaha!! Candice, you are amazing...you totally beat me in the changing your name category! :) Congrats Mrs. McNeeley