Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday G!!!

I can't believe 2 years ago my BABY was just arriving. He has brought so much happiness into our families!!! I love being his mom and watching him thrive. He is soo smart and witty, he is always making us laugh. I can't imagine how our life would be without this little guy! He is growing so fast, i just have to enjoy every second of this age cause i know he will be 18 in the blink of an eye.
My two favorite people share the birthday March 2nd, my sister and my son! They have such an awesome bond and im so thankful for that! I remember how excited my sis was when i told her my due date, and then to actually have him that day was even cooler. He is always askin for his STEPPY and cries everytime she leaves! I Love you guys Happy Birthday :)







1 comment:

The Jones said...

Happy Birthday Griggs!! :)