Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This year was my first year hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house. I was a tad nervous but ready to take on the challenge. I started cooking at around 8am and we ended up eating around 2. And needless to say, the food turned out great, i was pretty proud. Plus i got to hang out with all of my family.
That was on thursday, then on friday we drove to st. george to visit with beaus sister and brother-in-law who were in town from germany and beaus dad was in from maui.We had a second thanksgiving that saturday at grandma & grandpa andersen which was awesome also. It was just really nice to get to spend time with them, since Griggs, Beau and I never get to see them much.Griggs was definetly the star of the show. He is so funny and just loves the attention.
Then on Sunday we had and early christmas with beaus fam so we could all spend it together. We all got spoiled and enjoyed Griggs playing with his new toys!! It was a great weekend can't wait to see everyone again hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: