Sunday, December 27, 2009

Husband tag




*What is your husband's name? Beau John McNeeley
*What is your pet name for him? Babe i know generic
*How long have you guys been married? Feb 26, 2009 almost a year
*How long did you date? 5 years!! and a baby :)
*How old is he? 27
*Who is taller? Him not by much though he's 5'7 im 5'4 hes a shorty :)
*Who can sing the best? He'd say him!! I'd agree
*What's his biggest flaw? hmmmm not doing dishes! or leaving his shoes right in front of the door-- I trip on them EVERY DAY!!
*Who is smarter? We are both smarter in different areas
*Who pays the bills? I take care of all that
*Who does the laundry? Always me i don't know how many times hes even used the washer
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
*Who mows the lawn? Beau-- 2 things i dont do mow the lawn and take out the garbage
*Who cooks dinner? Me ALWAYS, beau knows how to use the micro but thats IT!!
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? USUALLY me...
*Who kissed who first? Him
*Who wears the pants? We both do, whoever gets up first !! haha

----Love my beau, we have been through it all but always have each other at the end of the day. He's the best dad and i love his guts :)

I tag anyone

No comments: