Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SUmmertime and Soccer

Where the EFF did summer go??? I had some major fun: Went camping a few times, Took a zions backpacking trip, BBQ'd a ton,went to lagoon and of course chilled with the fam.

Also My griggsy started soccer this last saturday. Talk about hilarious!! There was lots of tackling, sitting, and roaming but I enjoyed every bit of it!! I anxiously wait for saturday afternoons. If he takes after his Dad at all he will be a natural!! I get to bring my first soccer mom treat this week!! Of course i googled what i should bring.......
So sad summer is over--- On to Fall!! i am making it a goal to keep his sucker up-- I am kind of excited to wear my boots and some tights. Feel some crisp air and some Halloween fun~ I hope winter doesn't get here too fast though...ughh i hate winter!!












3 comments:

The Scott's said...

I'm happy to see an update! Your house is super cute and I need to come see it in person. Looks like you have had a great summer.

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

I remember those good ol' first couple times of soccer days. How they all don't really know what to do besides pick their nose lol He's a stud in those clothes nonetheless Ü

bedroom design ideas said...

Hey,
The McNeeley's
Fine points are available all around, many thanks. I anticipate reading even more.