Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine

Beau was out of town working for Valentines day, we will have to make up for it this weekend. We are not huge celebrators of this holiday anyways(buy me a new shirt and im stoked!!) but i love making this day special for G. He woke up to a bag of goodies and a cute new Vday shirt. LOL- this is funny, i bought him a box of chocolates with kitties on the front and when he came acrossed it he was so confused. He asked me, "MOM, Why did you buy me cat food"? he kills me!! He is my special Valentine and oh so sweet. After work and school Aunt Steph came over (her hubby was also out) we made cupcakes and munched on some Papa Johns. Perfect way to spend the night. XOXO



2 comments:

The Jones said...

Griggs has to be one of the most handsome little boys ever! :) Most def a Love Bandit! haha, and I love love your eyelashes...you are one hot mama!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Sounds like something Tate would've said... I swear boys are so funny! I want one of my own... one day :)