Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Halloween has got to be my favorite holiday!!! I love everything about it, the decorations, candy, crisp air and of course all the costumes :) I think it gives you the chance to be a kid again. I have the best memories taking over the neighborhood for the night as a kid. But anyways... I usually start planning my costume and griggsys months before October. Well i have been so crazy with new jobs and mommyhood, i hadn't really even started till about a week before. LAME!!! Beau really wanted G to be a Garden Gnome so i was on the lookout. I found a super cute one and Griggsy loved it. He thought he was a witch!! (Hes a lil obsessed with them after watching Hocus Pocus so much) He is such a stud. Trick or Treating went well until the down pour! All in all way fun



Beaus Bro and his girly friend came into town so we went out on the town. I threw this costume together and beau was super lame and went as nothing :) xoxo

No comments: