Monday, July 12, 2010

Lots of Changes

So lots has happened to us in the last few weeks!! Both Beau and i got new jobs. I am working at Mount Ogden Surgical as the Administrative assistant and i must say i love it. I was really scared at first for change and I definetily will miss all my fellow coworkers. But I am starting to use what I went to school for and I am really excited to see where this takes me!! Beau starts on Monday as well as Day Care for Griggsy. im having mixed emotions about this but He is really excited to go. All G has talked about is playing with the kids and i know he is in good hands. So many changes this month and so much to be thankful for. I don't know how i have gotten through any of this with out my family.. love their stinkin guts :)

1 comment:

Rob & Angie said...

thats awesome candice!! congrats =) ur family is so dang cute!!!!